Fort Lauderdale, the city of canals, which is adjacent to the Atlantic Ocean, gives you 23 miles of beachfront. If you wish to escape winters, and want to relax under the gazing (soak up) sun with the summer fresh breeze into the music of ocean waves then this is the right place for you. Providing you a luxury feel with world-class restaurants, luxury hotels, nightlife, bars, beach clubs, and casinos. It is truly described to be the Venice of America, where you can cruise along the diving sites, sail in a yacht or enjoy other water sports. You can even gaze into botanical gardens with lush tropical plants or explore wildlife.
Where to stay: Choose the best luxury hotel in Fort Lauderdale!
1) Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa: Is one of the most luxurious hotels in the Fort Lauderdale and is known for its excellent customer service. If you need an Oceanside vacation, then this is the hotel for you. It is located very close to Fort Lauderdale airport
2) W Fort Lauderdale: w Fort Lauderdale is named to be top 100 US hotels, providing a rooftop pool with incredible ocean views. There are about 517 guest rooms, suites, residential suites, and meeting spaces, along with a sushi bar on the 4th floor. The hotel is planning to include an oceanfront restaurant very soon.
3) Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort: this hotel is located across Las Olas Boulevard area, which is known for its busy streets, number of restaurants and architecture. The resort is famous for its cabana space, the swanky sushi restaurant, and a sixth-floor pool
4) Residence Inn Intracoastal: if you are looking for a long stay then this is the most affordable option for you, providing you with kitchen, pool, fitness center and many more. You need to travel through the boat to get over there.
5) Sonesta Fort Lauderdale: Sonesta provides every room with a sea facing view where you can easily connect with nature and enjoy your leisure time. It has a beachfront restaurant having a variety of different cuisines and even PROVIDES spa and cabana
6) Lago Mar Resort and Club: It is a classic resort having its own beach and about more than 200 suites. It has two swimming pools and a full-service spa and fitness center and is known for its excellent customer service
7) Ritz Carlton: Ritz Carlton is the right name for luxury, a glass-walled beachfront hotel with the artwork by a French artist. It has an infinity pool and private cabanas even providing with organic spa.
Things to explore in Fort Lauderdale:
1) Fort Lauderdale beach: you can have a leisure walk around the waterline or enjoy water sports. You will find more families around the beach relaxing
2) Butterfly world: In a butterfly world, you can explore 20 thousand live butterflies and exotic birds from every corner of the world. You just need to walk through tropical botanical gardens to get this phenomenal experience
3) Sea watch on the ocean: it’s a restaurant with old-time Florida décor and a beachfront providing the exotic and finest variety of seafood.
4) Morikami museums and Japanese gardens: Morikami is a Japanese cultural museum, organizing Japanese inspired festivals. The gardens are designed to worship Buddha. Gardens are very beautiful and you can take a leisure walk across them
5) Las Olas Boulevard: you can move around Las Olas Boulevard area exploring unique architecture, art galleries, varied shopping outlets, number of restaurants and small cafes.
6) Sawgrass Mills and the Colonnade outlets: sawgrass mills are the largest outlet in the U.S with 350 stores, providing everything from fashion and jewelry, beauty products, electronics to sporting equipment and many more. It is just 15-20 minutes away from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills will relish you with the pleasure of shopping from over 70 exclusive luxury brand outlets including Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Burberry and many more